Saturday, October 13, 2007

In My 24th year

I figured out the other day that I have lived almost 1/3 of my life. I've probably spent 1/3 of that 1/3 sleeping, 1/3 studying, and I'm not sure about that other 1/3.
I'm glad I could spend part of my time having good friends. Brooke, thanks for the cake. Confetti cake with white frosting, I doubt that it gets any better than that. Meg, Melissa, Sarah, Hana, and anyone else I missed, the decorations took me back to being 4. It was a great party. I could have shaken it to Rod Stewart all night long.














4 comments:

sodapop said...

happy birthday.

Me, myself, and I said...

hey brister, great party! Love the updates, love MOM!

Guileless Mom said...

birthday.

happy.

hope it was.

:)

Meg Duffy said...

i like that your mom calls you brister because my mom always called my brother bryster... his name is Bryce tho... different, and yet the same.