Monday, April 14, 2008

My Dear Sweet Francis

Our life as dream
our time as a stream
Flows swiftly away
And the fugitive moment refuses to stay
That's what happens every week. Sorry mom, I always get a little behind in writing. I just wanted to say conference was great. I got to go to the last session on Sunday with Karen. It was a special opportunity to hear the prophet speak. One of the
things I love the most about the messages of the prophets are their simplicity. Husbands love your wives, wives love your husbands, children love your parents, and vice versa. Man love your woman, woman love your man, isn't that a Crosby, Stills, and Nash song? I guess its pretty simple. It made me feel good to see President Monson express his great love for his own wife. There's no hypocrisy, just people who are doing their best. I'm glad to know that God, our Heavenly Father just wants us to do our best.

Karen and I took these pictures. I think I look better in the one with Karen's eyes closed. Sorry Karen.

8 comments:

Will Kindrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me, myself, and I said...

I love your efforts BriGuy...and I'm guessing Francis is President Monson's sweet wife.~MOM

Will Kindrick said...

oohh, man! well, that's what i get for not reading the entire blog!!

Guileless Mom said...

Brian, you have cute hair.

Guileless Mom said...

It matches your cute rest of you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

j-bear said...

This post is very desirable. I find pleasure in its reading. You must be highly rewarded in your deepest emotions. You should see my blog: http://www.highlyeligible.blogspot.com

wow. it looks like karen's eyelids are see-through!!

Meg said...

thats funny. I thought you looked better in the one where Karen has her eyes open. My middle name is Frances and I have always HATED it. It sounds old and wierd, not like me at all... haha. BUT NOW when I hear President Monson talk about his Frances... I love the sound of the name... silly huh? not really, I guess names don't matter too much.