Monday, April 28, 2008

How do we get to those other shores? To those blue hills?


I haven't been so well rested in years. In case your wondering, the video represents how finals were. But it's alright now. I have been able to rest these last couple of days.


What a semester. I learned a lot this go around. I learned that E doesn't actually equal mc^2 unless your talking about the rest energy of an object, which, if you're talking about relativity, you most likely are not. I learned that even though a person has the Y chromosome, they may still end up with a female phenotype because of a problem with sensitivity to the SRY protein. I learned that our body releases a chemical that paralyzes us during REM sleep. I also learned that things don't always go as you planned and that that's alright.

Family, it was good to see you last week. I'll see you in eight more.

4 comments:

Meg said...

I love LOVE wigwam by Bob Dylan.. makes me think of you... I love to think of you.

Guileless Mom said...

Heidi says: You're funny and you make us laugh when you sing funny songs. We love when you come and hug us and kiss us. We love Karen and Brian and we love when you visit us. We love when you play with Heidi. We love when you hug us and you love Grammy and Heidi and Lalee. We love when you color with Heidi and Mommy. We love when you play with Winnie the Pooh on our day at Grammy's house.

Come visit us. At PBSkids.com. (????!!! My child--- when she saw the question marks I just typed she said: How come you did a clue?!)

That's it!

Anonymous said...

So einstein was wrong eh?? Ha! take that einstein. been waiting for that for a long time. I too was mildly suprised (not flabbergasted per say)about the info related to the Y chromosome, and application of that with transgenders with our eternal perspective and insight about God's view of gender. And when I learned about that REM thing in psych classes It explained the night terrors I occansionaly get. Any who, I couldnt see your video cus BYU doesnt show youtube clips. My mitt is all worked in, and ready to go. I got that "adult" oil you talked about. Apparently, they sell it at the sports store, next to the mitts. they even have big rubber bands too.

Hermana Boyer said...

Ok well I am a horrible blog updater/commenter! Thanks for the book suggestions Brian and I love your thoughts on things.