Thursday, December 20, 2007

Comience la Fiesta!



18 years and 5 days ago the world realized one of the most significant events of its existence. That's right, a pink, bloody, screaming, ball of energy that seemed to be born already knowing every swear in the book breathed her first breath. Behold and yea, LAURA! Upon hearing of the birth of yet another Boyer girl I ran into my moms room and cried into her pillow... for joy.
Oh yes, I was overjoyed and who would have known that my joy could have blossomed to its current state? I did not. I don't think I could have gotten a better deal. From watching her break her foot jumping off the couch to watching her break guys hearts, Laura has been the best sister ever(sorry Karen and Amy)!
Laura, I'm sorry I couldn't be there but when I get home Saturday mas cervezas en Tijuana! Vatos Locos para siempre guerra! Aye, aye, aye!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

sodapop said...

Laura's my favorite sister of yours as well. (sorry karen and amy). happy birthday. i could go for one of those cervezas right.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................now.

sodapop said...

........................................
.......................................
.......................................
.........................................
.......................................
........................................
................................now.

sodapop said...

brian,

sodapop said...

i

sodapop said...

can't

sodapop said...

believe

sodapop said...

you've received 7 comments already. congrats.

Meg Duffy said...

happy birthday laura... ignore sodapop bri.