Sunday, December 02, 2007

Chill airs and wintry winds! my ear has grown familiar with your song;


The first snowfall is usually the best. It generally gets very cold beforehand and then, when it finally does snow, it warms up just a little. At this point, you haven't entered into the doldrums of winter, so when it snows its almost like a miracle from heaven. You wake up and the whole world is hushed and everything looks so pure and white. I can see why this would be a good time to quietly think of the birth of the Savior.

4 comments:

Me, myself, and I said...

Looks like fun! Glad it's you and NOT me enjoying the snow!!! I like to think of Christ's birth as it would have been...warm and sunny!~love you,MOM

Meg Duffy said...

meee tooo... i wrote a whole literary novel about the snow and how much I love it on my blog... no body will read it, it's long, but I like it and it's quality... i'm not gonna lie, everything I do is quality... haha. good to see you on campus today looking cool with that cell phone up to your ear.

Guileless Mom said...

snow. I've got nothing to say. Just felt like I should comment on your blog because that's what I do. Comment.

MJ said...

that was beautiful. you should write a book.